Coconut Banana Tea Loaf.
You can have Coconut Banana Tea Loaf using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut Banana Tea Loaf
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of cake wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- It’s 1 cup of mashed banana.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of honey.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of desiccated coconut.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut cream powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of raisins.
- It’s 1 tbsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 1 tsp of cloves.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
Coconut Banana Tea Loaf instructions
- preheat oven at 325ºC.
- seive together all the dry ingredients.
- whisk eggs until fluffy. add the canola oil, whisk. add the honey and whisk..
- add the mashed banana to the egg mixture and mix well..
- add the desiccated coconut, mix well..
- add the egg mixture to the centre of the flour and mix until all the ingredients are incorporated..
- fold on the coconut cream and raisins..
- pour into a loaf pan, bake for 50 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean..