Creamy Cajun Sausage and Pasta.
You can cook Creamy Cajun Sausage and Pasta using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Cajun Sausage and Pasta
- You need 1 package of smoked sausage.
- You need 8 oz of rotini pasta.
- You need 2 cups of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded Parmesan.
Creamy Cajun Sausage and Pasta instructions
- Cook pasta according to directions on package..
- While your pasta cooks, cut sausage into small bite sized pieces, and cook over medium high heat for about 4-5 minutes..
- Add cream and Cajun seasoning to pan, stir and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 3-4 minutes or until sauce coats the spoon..
- Stir in Parmesan cheese and then add your pasta. Stir together and enjoy. I have found that this recipe doesn't keep well overnight, so eat up, no leftovers..