Tortellini with Spinach and cheese. Use prepared vodka sauce, frozen cheese-filled tortellini, fresh spinach, and roasted cauliflower to construct this delicious pasta dish. Cheese Tortellini with Spinach. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Cheesy Tortellini Spinach Bake is a simple dinner idea that is filled with spinach, cheese and tortellini and will be a hit for dinner!
Discover delicious tortellini with creamy cheese and spinach by Barilla. Perfect for your family, pair with your favorite sauces and you have a delicious Semolina (wheat), durum wheat flour, ricotta cheese (cultured whey, cream), eggs, bread crumbs (wheat flour. With plump and chewy cheese tortellini as its base, you already know this pasta salad is gonna be a hit. You can have Tortellini with Spinach and cheese using 17 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tortellini with Spinach and cheese
- Prepare of Filling.
- You need 2 cups of Spinach water Fresh leaves [ washed and blanched for sec in boiling salty … 30 ..
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Paneer ricotta / [ Whichever you get … ..
- You need 1/4 cup of Cheese cheddar of your choice [ I used … ..
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt [ You might need little less of it , taste and then develop the flavour .. ..
- You need of Pepper ..
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Olive oil … ..
- You need of Pasta Eggless Dough.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Semolina rava / [ Fine … one ..
- You need 1/2 cup of maida AP Flour / … ..
- You need 5 – 6 tbsps of Water .. ..
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil … ..
- It’s Pinch of salt of ..
- It’s of butter sauce Herbed.
- You need 2 tbsps of Butter … ..
- Prepare Pinch of salt of ..
- You need 1 tbsp of Sage … ..
Toss sweet and chewy sun-dried tomatoes, fresh baby spinach, and a whole lot of shaved Parmesan into the mix, and this is sure to become a new family favorite. Spinach Tomato Tortellini Soup – The easiest, most comforting and hearty soup ever. But not just any pot of soup. I needed tortellini, my absolute favorite pasta of all.
Tortellini with Spinach and cheese step by step
- Combine the dough by adding 1 tbsp of water at a time..
- We dont want to add too much water, because we cant take it back..
- When the dough comes together, cover it with a damp cheese-cloth and keep aside for 30-35 min..
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add the paneer/cheese and spinach..
- Add the salt and pepper..
- Cook until combined..
- Keep away to be used later. Let it cook completely..
- Make small-ish ping pong ball out of the dough and roll it very thin.Use a round cutter and remove excess dough..
- Put some of the filling in the dough circle and fold the other half over the filling..
- Press the sides properly so that they don't open while cooking..
- Hold the semi circle pasta in your hand and push the centre a bit on the inside..
- Join the two ends of the pasta so that they stick together..
- Keep aside until further use..
- Boil water in a pot, make sure it is bubbling hot water..
- Add the tortellini to the water..
- Once they are done, they shall float on the water..
- Take them out using a slotted spoon. Keep aside..
- In a pan, heat 2tbsp butter on a slow heat..
- Add some sage (I used dried one).
- Add the tortellini's to the butter and coat them with the herbed butter..
- Serve with love..
After all, how can you resist itty bitty pieces of pasta stuffed with three different kinds of cheeses? Use any flavored tortellini or ravioli in this recipe. While tortellini cooks, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Spinach Tortellini en Brodo (in broth) is an Italian soup made with spinach and cheese tortellini and vegetables in a light broth. I never toss my Parmesan cheese or Romano cheese rinds out, I always freeze them for soups like this.