Raspberry & Coconut slice. Our science and coding challenge where young people create experiments that run on the Raspberry Pi computers aboard the International. Your tiny, dual-display, desktop computer …and robot brains, smart home hub, media centre, networked AI core, factory controller, and much more. The Raspberry Pi (/paɪ/) is a series of small single-board computers developed in the United Kingdom by the Raspberry Pi Foundation to put the power of computing and digital making into the hands of.
The Raspberry Pi is not limited to Raspbian, which is the official distribution but is far from being the only There are dozens of operating systems available on Raspberry Pi, and there is not a perfect. You can have Raspberry & Coconut slice using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Raspberry & Coconut slice
- Prepare of 1st Layer.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of caster sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of plain flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of self raising flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare of 2nd Layer.
- Prepare 1 cup of raspberry jam.
- You need of 3rd Layer.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of caster sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded coconut.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dessicated coconut.
Raspberry & Coconut slice step by step
- Preheat oven to 180°c.
- In a bowl, add melted butter and caster sugar..
- Mix together well with a wire whisk.
- Add the egg and whisk well.
- Add flours, stir and combine with a spatula.
- Add buttermilk and mix well.
- Line a square cake tin with a baking paper and pour batter in. Spread it around nicely.
- Spread over the raspberry jam.
- For 3rd layer.
- Into a bowl, add eggs, sugar and coconuts, mix well.
- Spread it over the raspberry and smooth out.
- Sprinkle some more coconut on top and bake for 30-35mins.
- Cool, slice and enjoy..