Mango Coconut Muffins.
You can have Mango Coconut Muffins using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango Coconut Muffins
- You need of Dry Ingredients.
- You need 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of wheat germ (honey flavored).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sweetened shredded coconut.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of freshly grated nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare of Wet Ingredients.
- It’s 1/3 cup of agave.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of canola oil.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 2 of fresh mangoes, diced.
- You need of wet ingredients.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coconut extract.
Mango Coconut Muffins instructions
- Preheat ovem to 350°..
- Line 2 muffin tins (6 muffins each pan) with parchment paper muffin cups or regular muffin papers. You can also butter and flour the muffin tins so your muffins dont stick..
- Mix all of the dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl. Set aside..
- Mix all of the wet ingredients in another medium sized bowl. Fold in mangoes..
- Slowly add wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix just enough to incorporate. Try not to over mix..
- For the topping, sprinkle each muffin with a little bit of turbanado sugar (for crunch), coconut and wheat germ..
- Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. Enjoy!.