Cheese Garlic Bread. Quick Cheesy Garlic Bread is like the world's easiest and therefore BEST grilled cheese! This Cheesy Garlic Bread has been pictured repeatedly on my website since the beginning of time. Pizza Grilled Cheese: Toast the garlic bread and top a slice with mozzarella cheese.
Pair this homemade garlic bread with any hearty Italian meal! Slice the Cheesy Garlic Bread once lengthwise down the center. Spicy Tomato Soup with Garlic Cheese BreadThe Original Dish. You can cook Cheese Garlic Bread using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheese Garlic Bread
- Prepare of Soft french bread OR baguette bread.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Minced Dried basil [to taste].
- It’s of Powdered thyme [to taste].
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need of Shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Shredded parmesan cheese (optional).
- It’s of Garlic paste.
- It’s of Finely chopped fresh parsley.
Jump to the Easy, Homemade Garlic Cheese Bread Recipe or read on to see our tips. This recipe makes garlic bread with crisp edges and a soft buttery center. There's lots of garlic, fresh basil, and. It started when I was making garlic bread, using this recipe.
Cheese Garlic Bread instructions
- Preheat oven.
- Slice bread into thick even round slices. Place bread, cut side up, onto a baking sheet and in a baking pan..
- IF USING SOFT BREAD, put the bread in the oven for 5 minutes to get a clean crisp..
- In a bowl, mix olive oil, minced garlic, salt, thyme and basil. Even out the flavors to your taste. Spread generously the mixture onto the whole surface of the bread, covering the sides so it won't burn..
- Place in oven for 5 minutes so that the flavors get soaked in..
- Spread garlic paste then sprinkle rhe cheeses, setting them into the bread so it wont fall off..
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted but not turned into a brown color..
- To put the fresh parsley, remove from oven when the cheese starts to melt then sprinkle it, so that it won't wither then continue baking..
I had more of the garlicky Now I just straight-up skip over the garlic bread step and make the garlic butter exclusively for grilled cheese. Mix the garlic with the butter, then dot over the dough. Sprinkle over the cheese and snip over the thyme. If you don't love the bubbly wonderfulness of piping hot garlic cheese bread, write this date on your calendar. You can make this with any kind of bread you have.