Creamy Tomato Pasta Soup.
You can cook Creamy Tomato Pasta Soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Tomato Pasta Soup
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic (minced).
- It’s 2 cups of spinach.
- It’s 1 of white onion.
- You need 2 cups of vegetable broth.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream (or single cream).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Parmesan (grated).
- Prepare as per taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 (28 oz) of chopped tomato.
- It’s of Cooked pasta or freshly made tortellini.
Creamy Tomato Pasta Soup step by step
- In a large pot over medium-high heat up butter.
- Add onion and garlic, cook until tender.
- Add broth, tomatoes, heavy cream, cheese and seasoning. Bring to simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Add spinach and cooked pasta let simmer for 10 minimum to thicken up around the pasta..
- Serve hot.