Lemon Garlic Basil Orzo with Grilled Chicken.
You can have Lemon Garlic Basil Orzo with Grilled Chicken using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Garlic Basil Orzo with Grilled Chicken
- You need 3 cups of cooked orzo(1 1/2 cups uncooked).
- It’s .75 oz of fresh basil fine chopped (reserve 3tbsp for service).
- You need 2 of large garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare of Zest of 1 large lemon.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peas.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s 5 tbsp of unsalted butter lemonade pepper season.
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
Lemon Garlic Basil Orzo with Grilled Chicken step by step
- Salt your water and boil the orzo until aldente, strain and rinse to stop the cooking..
- Add 2 tbsp of butter to a pan a cook the garlic until fragrant. Add juice of half a lemon and cook for an additional few minutes.
- Add 3 tbsp of butter until the sauce thickens.
- Add the pasta and the peas and a couple pinches of salt and heat through. Add the basil for a few minutes followed by Parmesan cheese, up to you how much. Taste for salt or additional lemon juice and serve with lemon pepper chicken. Finish with some fresh basil if you have it..