Coconut Cream Pie.
You can have Coconut Cream Pie using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut Cream Pie
- You need of Layer 1.
- You need 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 4 tbsp of sugar.
- You need of Layer 2.
- It’s 16 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 2 cup of powder sugar.
- It’s 2 cup of Cool Whip.
- It’s of Layer3.
- You need 2 small of boxes Coconut Cream instant pudding.
- It’s 3 cup of milk.
- You need of Layer4.
- You need 2 cup of toasted coconut.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of Cool Whip.
Coconut Cream Pie instructions
- preheat oven to 350°.
- For Layer 1: In a bowl mix the flour, butter, & sugar together and pat into a 13×9 pan to form crust. Bake for 15-20 min. until just beginning to turn golden. Cool completely..
- For Layer 2: Beat together the powder sugar and cream cheese with electric beaters until blended. Fold in the 2 cups Cool Whip and spread onto the cooled crust..
- For Layer 3: Beat with electric beaters the pudding and the milk until thick. Spread over the cream cheese layer..
- For Layer 4: Top the pudding layer with the 1 cup Cool Whip and then sprinkle on the toasted coconut on top..
- Refrigerate for at least 2hrs. But over night is best!!.