Chicken with Ginger, Garlic and Blackpepper. This is a simple recipe of chicken with black pepper and ginger-garlic. It is really very tasty and healthy. You can easily cook it at home.
This fragrant southern Indian curry is unusual in that it gets all its heat from black pepper rather than chilli. Black pepper chicken is one of the meals on my dinner rotation menu. Not only because it's so delicious, but also because it is loaded with healthy lean protein and colorful veggies that Chop the aromatics and vegetables. You can cook Chicken with Ginger, Garlic and Blackpepper using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken with Ginger, Garlic and Blackpepper
- You need 250 gr of Chicken Breast Boneless (cut cube).
- Prepare 5 clove of garlic.
- You need 10 gr of ginger.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbs of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of corriander seed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 2 tbs of blackpepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 50 ml of chicken stock.
- You need 200 gr of blanched cauliflower.
- It’s 1 pcs of onion (cubed).
- You need 1 pcs of spring onion (sliced).
- It’s of as per taste salt.
Add the ginger and garlic to a small bowl. Ginger Chicken is a homestyle Chinese dish made with lots of fresh ginger, garlic and scallions, cooked down into a sticky brown sauce great over rice or noodles. I first heard of Ginger Chicken at a Chinese restaurant in Rochester, NY, where I waited tables. Mix chicken with oyster sauce, soy sauce, Golden Mountain Sauce, fish sauce, white pepper, and black pepper.
Chicken with Ginger, Garlic and Blackpepper instructions
- Blend the blackpepper, garlic, ginger, corriander seed. Mix with oyster sauce, sweet soy sauce, sesame oil and cinnamon powder.
- Marinate the mixture to chicken and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
- Saute the chicken in a hot frying pan with vegetable oil until it is cooked, put the onion and salt..
- After onion is glassy, add cauliflower and mix it. Glaze with chicken stock, simmer for 5 minutes..
- Turn off the gas and put spring onion and mix well..
- Serve it with warm jasmine rice..
Drain garlic from oil, reserving the oil. Pour a tablespoon or so of the remaining. Place chicken breasts in marinade and seal bag tightly. Using your hands, gently massage marinade onto chicken, making sure to evenly coat each breast. Seal and shake to coat the chicken with the marinade.