Crispy Fluffy Garlic Baked Potato ko. Baked Potatoes. "Almost eliminates the need for butter and sour cream. Very flavorful, crispy on the outside, soft on the inside. The tastiest baked potatoes are cracker-like on the outside and super fluffy on the inside.
Seasonings: I always begin with a simple base of garlic powder and freshly-cracked black pepper. These buttery, crispy, easy-to-make potatoes will make repeat appearances at your dinner table for special occasions and everyday meals. These smashed potatoes are baked to crispy perfection! You can cook Crispy Fluffy Garlic Baked Potato ko using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy Fluffy Garlic Baked Potato ko
- You need of Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- It’s 4 of Medium-sized Idaho Potatoes.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Garlic Salt.
Smashed potatoes are fun for brunch or dinner. They're also perfect any time you get a hankering for some crispy potatoes, but want something a little more redeeming than French fries. Air Fryer Baked Potatoes are fluffy-as-a-cloud inside with a perfectly crispy skin on the outside. Peeps, trust me when I say that an air fried baked potato is beyond amaaaaaazing.
Crispy Fluffy Garlic Baked Potato ko instructions
- Prick potatoes several times with a fork..
- Rub potatoes all over with olive oil..
- Liberally coat potatoes with garlic salt. Bake at 400 for 1 hour and 10 minutes. Turning potatoes over over at the halfway mark..
- Top with your favorite condiments. Enjoy..
Sometimes life can be rather busy, and as I write this post I am having the busiest week ever. How does one make a baked potato with a crispy skin? This yields a really nice, crispy skin with crunch and a very tender, fluffy inside. And now ima go bake a potato! baked potatoes will never have a really crispy skin because the steam comes from inside. that said, oiling the skin does help a. Because I got beautifully crispy baked potatoes without soaking so why bother about extra step here :D.