Chef Warren's Coconut Cake. Cream together butter and sugar, add eggs one at a time until fluffy. Chef, Ben Gross, shows us how to make a yummy Double Coconut Cake. In this segment, Ben makes the batter.
It's light and fluffy, it's brimming with sweet coconut flavor and it's finished with a rich and creamy cream cheese frosting. This has been a reader favorite recipe for years and it's one of my my families favorites! This Coconut Cake Recipe is made from scratch and full of bold coconut flavor and topped off with a coconut cream cheese frosting. You can have Chef Warren's Coconut Cake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chef Warren's Coconut Cake
- You need 3 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 3 sticks of butter.
- It’s 3 cups of sifted flour.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 bags of sweetened coconut.
- You need 3 boxes of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 of butter.
- It’s 2 cups of confectioners sugar.
This is the kind of cake that will wow everyone in the room! Looking for the perfect coconut cake that doesn't skimp on coconut flavor? Find top-rated coconut cake recipes complete with ratings, reviews, and cooking tips. Coconut cake is an Easter and holiday favorite, but delicious any time.
Chef Warren's Coconut Cake step by step
- Cream together butter and sugar, add eggs one at a time until fluffy..
- Add flour alternating between milk and flour.Beat until smooth..
- Your pans need to be buttered and floured. Poor batter into pans and bake in a 350°oven till done, let cool down completely.
- Cream together butter and cream cheese, add confectioners sugar, whip..
- Cover the cake with cream cheese icing. Cover with coconut. Refrigerate.
From impressive coconut layer cakes to easy coconut sheet cakes and cupcakes, we've got the perfect coconut cake recipe for you. Given this cake's incredibly moist layers, intense coconut flavor, and lighter-than-air filling, our test kitchen chefs fought over the leftovers. My Coconut Easter Cake Experience: When King Arthur Flour contacted me to work on their Cake Decorating Promo, I asked them if they were sure they had the right blogger. But as it turned out they were serious, and I got a great little care package complete with their Cake Essentials DVD that. Some cakes had coconut—shredded or chopped, toasted or raw—sprinkled onto or pressed into their icing.