Coley's Pineapple Coconut Cake.
You can cook Coley's Pineapple Coconut Cake using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coley's Pineapple Coconut Cake
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 cup of Flour.
- You need 1 cup of Coconut Milk.
- You need 1 cup of Butter.
- You need 1 of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1 can of Crushed Pineapple.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
Coley's Pineapple Coconut Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Place all dry items in one bowl.
- Slowly add eggs one at a time to wet items.
- Add milk, vanilla and crushed pineapple together.
- Add all wet items in one bowl.
- Slowly place wet items into dry.
- Whip to make all dry items go away.
- Place in oven for 25-35 minutes.
- When fork goes in and comes out clean cake is done let cool for 15 minutes add a nice frosting on top.