Oats for breakfast. How To Make Steel-Cut Oatmeal in Jars. Cook steel-cut oats for just three minutes, divide them. Oats make an easy, balanced breakfast.
Here are some inspiration and recipes ideas on how to eat oats. Overnight oats are super-easy to prepare, portable, inexpensive and a delicious way to get your day You needn't limit this recipe to breakfast. Overnight oats make for a great snack, pre- or post-workout. You can have Oats for breakfast using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oats for breakfast
- It’s 1/4 cup of Organic steel cut oats (150cal).
- You need 1/2 of large banana (62 cal).
- It’s 1/2 cup of berries (mixed) (35 calories) I normally use frozen ones!.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of chia seeds (30 cal).
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of sliced almonds (24 cal).
- You need 1 of little bit of stevia (depends on your taste, I almost no use anything!).
Overnight oats are super-easy to prepare, portable, inexpensive and a delicious way to get your day You needn't limit this recipe to breakfast. Overnight oats make for a great snack, pre- or post-workout. Overnight oats is our favorite healthy breakfast idea that can be prepared ahead of time and last the In this post, we'll show you how to make overnight oats, answer overnight oatmeal FAQs, give you a. Oats are a natural source of protein, unsaturated fats, vitamins, and other important nutrients.
Oats for breakfast instructions
- First use a microwaveable bol and put the oats. I normally cover all the oats with the same volume of water than oats and I let it for 2 minutes. If it is too dry, I put more water, if not, I keep in the microwave 1:30 minutes more.
- At the same time, cut the banana in small pieces and mix everything!.
- You also can put the cinnamon at the end make it even a little more tasty.
- And that’s all!! Just enjoy :).
Oats for breakfast are good, but oats for dessert are better. For a slightly more virtuous quick bread—more like breakfast, less like dessert—reduce the amount of. Oats for Breakfast is an eco-socialist organization based in Toronto. Oatmeal is a simple and versatile way to provide the energy and fiber your body needs, not only for good health but to help you stick to your weight-loss plan. Oatmeal is a healthy breakfast option.