Grilled garlic butter colossal shrimp. Grilled Garlic Butter Shrimp – The lemon garlic butter sauce is simply perfect! Or maybe it's the wine or the crusty bread to soak up that garlicky goodness. Grilled, slathered with garlic butter, and sprinkled with chives, these big beautiful prawns are perfect party food for a backyard cookout.
The garlic butter sauce acts as a marinade and a dipping sauce. If you enjoy shrimp scampi, then this is the grilled shrimp recipe for you. The shrimp first marinate in half of the sauce—a mixture of butter, olive oil, garlic, white wine, and herbs—and then when finished cooking are drizzled with the. You can cook Grilled garlic butter colossal shrimp using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled garlic butter colossal shrimp
- You need of cleaned and deveined colossal shrimp.
- It’s of Old bay seasoning.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of butter, melted.
- It’s of large cloves of crushed and chopped garlic.
- It’s of garlic powder to fortify flavor.
- You need of Skewers.
View top rated Grilled garlic colossal shrimp recipes with ratings and reviews. Sure, this shrimp looks slightly boring. But I promise that it is loaded with buttery flavor. Have you ever had grilled shrimp?
Grilled garlic butter colossal shrimp instructions
- Skewer cleaned and deveined shrimp. I use 2 skewers, not soaked in water since they cook so fast, per seven shrimp and skewer them in ladder form. Our lb came with 14 shrimp..
- Melt butter in a bowl and add fresh garlic and garlic powder..
- Lay them on a platter and season them with the old bay, salt, pepper on both sides. Baste with a little garlic butter and lay butter side down on med-high grill. Baste the other side before you flip. Cook til opaque, only a few minutes. Remove from heat when done and baste them again..
- These are so good on their own or in a grilled corn tortilla with slaw and green onions..
I'd have to say it is my favorite way to eat it. You must give it a try. Grilled garlic butter shrimp kebabs threaded on skewers. These garlic butter shrimp kebabs are exactly what you need to please your crowd. Just coat and marinate the garlic butter mixture on the shrimp, thread them on skewers or bamboo sticks.