Raspberry Vinaigrette. Raspberry Vinaigrette is a fruity and naturally sweet vinaigrette recipe. It's great for spring and summer and adds a bright pop of raspberry flavor to any salad recipe. Fresh Raspberry Balsamic Vinaigrette. this link is to an external site that may or may.
Store bought vinaigrette recipes often contain high fructose corn syrup, vegetable oils, and preservatives. I prefer to make this fresh version instead and often whip up. This Raspberry Vinaigrette is ridiculously easy to make with a few pantry staples. You can cook Raspberry Vinaigrette using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Raspberry Vinaigrette
- It’s 1.5 Tablespoons of raspberry jam.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of mustard (I use brown, you can use Dijon, yellow, stone ground, whatever…).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of minced shallot.
- It’s 2.5 Tablespoons of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of water.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt to start.
- Prepare a few of turns of black pepper (about 1/8 teaspoon or so).
- You need 2 Tablespoons of oil (vegetable or olive are fine).
It's sweet, tangy, delicious, and will make an ordinary salad stand out. This Raspberry Vinaigrette is bright and refreshing, and will make you lick the plate clean! See more ideas about Raspberry vinaigrette, Vinaigrette, Raspberry vinaigrette recipe. See the raspberry vinaigrette dressing recipe below!
Raspberry Vinaigrette step by step
- Whisk all ingredients except for oil together in a medium bowl until all the sugar and salt are dissolved. Taste and adjust seasoning. Whisk in oil. That's it!.
- Enjoy. :).
Put the vinegar in a glass container to show off the wonderful color and attach a label and a tag with the following Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing. This Summer Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing is the perfect thing to liven up your summer salads. We are so excited to be working with Vitamix and to show you just how easy it really is to make Homemade dressing. Raspberry vinaigrette is a great choice to serve on a nutty or fruity salad. Toss a handful of cranberries, and walnuts on your salad along with raspberry dressing for a sweet treat.