Spaghetti squash with Turkey. These Turkey Taco Spaghetti Squash Boats are my favorite way to eat spaghetti squash! Filled with the most flavorful turkey taco meat, cheese and I prefer roasted spaghetti squash to any other method when I have the time. It isn't as watery as microwaving or using a slow cooker which is perfect.
Use fresh, local produce in this recipe where available. Spaghetti Sauce with Turkey Meatballs and Rustic Tomato Sauce Spaghetti. Healthy Spaghetti Squash Casserole Recipe with ground turkey and crunchy topping that Betty Crocker has got nothing on! You can have Spaghetti squash with Turkey by using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can make that:
Ingredients of Spaghetti squash with Turkey
- You need 1 of spaghetti squash.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped onions.
- It’s 2 1/2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare to taste of Season salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of – 1 cup Parmesan cheese (depending on size of squash).
This spaghetti squash and turkey meatballs meal can be made on two sheet pans — one pan for the squash and one for the meatballs. And thanks to Reynolds Kitchens Unbleached Parchment Paper, we're keeping clean-up to a minimum! Using Reynolds Kitchens Parchment Paper in this spaghetti. When scraped out with a fork, cooked spaghetti squash transforms into noodle-like strands, complete with a textured bite and lots of fiber and vitamins.
Spaghetti squash with Turkey step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut squash in half and remove seeds. Lightly brush cut sides with olive oil and place cut side down in baking dish..
- Bake for 45-60 minutes. If you can easily pierce the skin of the squash with a knife it's done..
- While squash is baking cook the remaining ingredients EXCEPT for the Parmesan cheese together in a frying pan. And remove from heat..
- Once the squash is done, remove from oven and let it cool..
- Once cooled enough to be able to handle take a fork and scrape the inside out..
- Mix the squash with the meat mixture and add the Parmesan cheese. And return to the baking dish.
- Place back in the oven for 5 minutes or until cheese melts..
- The squash is supposed to be slightly crunchy. Enjoy!.
It's a great way to satisfy pasta cravings—especially when paired with these oven-broiled turkey meatballs. When scraped out with a fork, cooked spaghetti squash transforms into noodle-like strands. It's a great way to satisfy pasta cravings without the guilt, especially when paired with oven-broiled turkey meatballs. Aptly named, spaghetti squash mimics spaghetti as its flesh separates into spaghetti-like strands. In addition, spaghetti squash is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, potassium, and calcium.