Pizza in a Cup. What could be better than pizza and cupcakes? Perhaps a pizza cupcake recipe itself! PagesBusinessesFood & BeverageRestaurantPizza in a Cup.
Mini Pizza Recipes Fiesta Pizza Recipe Quiche Recipes Pizza Cups Pizza In A Cup Garlic Bread Pizza Appetizer Recipes Dinner Recipes Appetizers. Pizza in a cup is easy to make, and is essentially anything you want it to be, from schloop in a dixie cup to something baked in a mug, to a ramekin. It's almost like making a small lasagna minus the noodles, when you think about it. You can cook Pizza in a Cup by using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can make that:
Ingredients of Pizza in a Cup
- Prepare As needed of – pizza sauce.
- You need As needed of – pizza toppings.
- You need As needed of – mozzarella.
A casserole of the most high kitschy. [Contest no longer valid] For. Have a pizza party your family will love by making thick-crusted pan pizzas that everyone can take part in making. You can bake the pizza in a skillet like traditional pan pizza or use just about any oven-safe pan you have in the kitchen. There is no need for fancy pizza pans or baking.
Pizza in a Cup instructions
- Pour a little bit of sauce into the bottom of a cup or mug.
- Add your favourite pizza toppings or none at all if you prefer plain cheese.
- Add a pinch of cheese.
- Repeat steps 1-3 until you fill the cup.
- Microwave on high for one minute. Sprinkle with oregano or Italian seasoning (if desired). Serve with a spoon..
Add a dollop of your favorite marinara sauce. Top with some shredded cheese, pepperoni. This pizza in a mug recipe is made with ingredients you already have in your kitchen. Pizza is deemed a national staple, everyone is always down to get a great slice of pizza. Whether it's thin crust, deep dish, covered in meat, or covered in veggies, pizza knows no bounds.