Ravioli Ricotta and Mushrooms.
You can have Ravioli Ricotta and Mushrooms using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ravioli Ricotta and Mushrooms
- It’s of Ravioli.
- You need 200 g of 00 flour.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare of for the stuffing.
- You need 250 g of Mushrooms.
- It’s 125 g of Cow's milk ricotta.
- You need 50 g of Parmigiano Reggiano DOP to be grated.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Black pepper.
Ravioli Ricotta and Mushrooms instructions
- Take the flour and pour it into a bowl together with the beaten eggs. Knead the ingredients well with your hands to create a homogeneous mixture.If the dough is not very elastic add lukewarm water to make the dough softer to be pulled with a rolling pin or with the puff-pulling machine. If on the contrary it turns out sticky, you can add the flour kept aside, gradually..
- Transfer the dough to a work surface and work it energetically, when you have obtained a smooth and homogeneous dough, form a sphere that you will wrap with transparent food film: let the dough rest for 30 minutes. While the pasta rests, take a non-stick pan with a wide bottom into which you will pour the rinsed mushrooms, add thyme, cover and let them cook until they are soft, it will take a couple of minutes..
- Remove thyme then drain the mushroom to eliminate excess liquids, season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a bowl then blend using hand mixer. Pour in the ricotta and parmesan, mix well..
- Roll out the two rectangles of puff pastry on a work surface lightly floured with semolina flour and create small piles of filling with the sac-à-poche.
- Arrange them at about 3 cm from each other sprinkling water on the edges of the sheet (if you prefer you can also brush the edges with a kitchen brush) so that, when you spread the second sheet over it, this will remain more easily attached. Take care to let the air escape between one ravioli and the other, pressing around the filling with your fingers, in order to prevent them from opening when cooking, making the filling leak out..
- When you lay the second sheet of dough, match the edges with the first.Then with a notched cutter wheel, make the 4×4 cm ravioli: you will get about 12 ravioli which you will place on a lightly floured tray with re-milled semolina. Your mushroom ricotta ravioli are now ready! You can then cook them in boiling water and season them as you like, for example with butter, prosciutto, sprinkled with grana padano and truffles on top.