Slow Roasted Garlic-Soy Sauce Pork Chop. These pork chops are cooked in the slow cooker with a tasty soy sauce, garlic, and brown sugar sauce. Serve with a side of rice for a delicious meal. Season pork chops with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
Slow Cooked Pork Belly with Hoisen, Scallion Pancake and Cilantro SaladPork. Score the skin of the pork by slicing a crosshatch pattern through the. Place pork chops in slow cooker. You can have Slow Roasted Garlic-Soy Sauce Pork Chop using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Roasted Garlic-Soy Sauce Pork Chop
- Prepare 6 Pounds of Leg Pork Chop.
- It’s 10 of Garlic Cloves.
- It’s 7 Oz. of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 3.5 Oz. of Garlic Paste.
- You need 3.5 Oz. of Sugar.
- You need To Taste of Salt.
- It’s To Taste of Black Pepper.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over pork chops. Left out the ginger and salt (soy sauce is salty enough). Garlic pork fry with butter Garlic pork chops mixed with soy sauce. Slow Cooker Pork Chops are tender and juicy with a mouthwatering gravy!
Slow Roasted Garlic-Soy Sauce Pork Chop instructions
- Place the Garlic Paste in a bowl, add Soy Sauce, Sugar and mix well..
- Cut the Garlic Cloves in long pieces..
- Wash the Leg Pork Chop with plenty of water. Lay it over a baking tray. Make small incisions with a fruit knife and stick the Garlic pieces inside the meat as shown in the picture..
- Pour the Garlic-Soy Sauce over the Pork Chop. Let it rest for at least one hour in the fridge..
- Roast the Pork Chop at the grill at low heat for 10 min on each side..
- Take the remaining juice and cook it at low heat until caramelized. You need to stir non-stop while cooking..
- Take the Pork Chop out of the grill and place it back on the baking tray. Pour the caramelized juice over..
- Bake for 2 hours at 350 Fahrenheit, turn it around and bake for another 2 hours. Increase the heat to reach 550 Fahrenheit and bake for 20 min on each side. Here is the trick, save some juice and pour it over every time you turn the Pork Chop. This will enhance the flavor of your cut..
- Cut, mix everything with the remaining gravy and you are all set to serve!.
This budget-friendly dinner is easy to make with pantry ingredients. Remove pork chops to the crock pot. Add garlic, soy sauce, honey and broth to the. Today, we'll make one of my favorite comfort dishes. The leftover braising sauce is just too good.