Banana Coconut Loaf.
You can cook Banana Coconut Loaf using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Coconut Loaf
- You need 1 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 medium of very ripe bananas.
- You need 1 large of egg.
- Prepare 1 stick of unsalted butter melted.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of coconut flakes.
Banana Coconut Loaf step by step
- preheat oven 375.
- whisk flour, baking powder and salt.
- whisk in butter, egg, vanilla, sugar and flakes.
- in separate bowl smash bananas and slowly whisk in to mixture.
- DON'T over whisk the banana for it will reduce the moisture once cooked.
- spray loaf pan with cooking spray, pour mixture and place in oven for 45 min to an hour untill golden brown.