Mango vermicelli kheer. Mango vermicelli kheer is a scrumptious and simple kheer with a twist. Addition of mangoes makes a perfect variation to the regular Vermicelli kheer. When vermicelli is nicely mixed in the milk, the add sugar, chopped.
Mango vermicelli kheer- Gorgeous mango elevates the deliciousness of simple vermicelli kheer with rocking flavors and texture. Try it this summer and know. Mango Kheer recipe – How to make Mango Kheer. You can cook Mango vermicelli kheer using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango vermicelli kheer
- You need 1 cup of vermicelli.
- It’s 3 cups of boiled milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh mango puree.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare as required of Chopped dry fruits and mango slice for garnishing.
Vermicelli kheer recipe With step by step photos. Seviyan kheer also known as vermicelli kheer Is a must at any festival at our place. Making vermicelli kheer is very easy and does not take much time. Mango Kheer is a quick and easy to make dessert.
Mango vermicelli kheer instructions
- Peel off the mango and chop it in small pieces in a mixer and puree it such that there are no lumps in it.
- Heat ghee in a pan add vermicelli and roast for few minutes add milk and cook the vermicelli till it turns soft it will take just a few more minutes add sugar cardamom powder and continue cooking till the kheer turns little thick.
- Now add some chopped Dryfruits switch off the flame when kheer cools down include mango puree and mix well vermicelli kheer is ready..
- Serve with small cups garnish with dryfruit and mango slice.
This Mango Kheer is prepared with mango pulp, full fat milk, and sweetened vermicelli. Mango Kheer is liked by adults and kids alike. Seviyan or vermicelli kheer, is a traditional popular dessert. Seviyan or vermicelli kheer, is a traditional popular dessert. Seviyans are thin long strings that looks very much like spaghetti however.