Garlic Butter Chicken & Potatoes. This Garlic Butter Chicken is simple and delicious! Juicy, tender, and full of flavor, this recipe is on its way to becoming your new favorite winner winner chicken dinner! Garlic Butter Chicken is a family friendly easy recipe that combines chicken breasts and baby potatoes with fresh garlic, butter and mozzarella.
After all, I wanted to make fast-cooking, easy to clean-up recipe with simple. The chicken is sliced thin so it cooked super fast and is seared in a buttery garlic and cilantro sauce that. Baked Garlic Butter Chicken Thigh Recipe. You can cook Garlic Butter Chicken & Potatoes using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Butter Chicken & Potatoes
- It’s 1025 g of Chicken Breast.
- You need 1025 g of Yellow Potatoes.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Soya Sauce (Reduced Sodium).
- It’s 3 Tb of Canola Oil.
- You need 1 Tb of Hot Sauce.
- It’s 3 Tb of Salted Butter.
- It’s 5 tsp of Garlic Puree.
- You need 1 tsp of Chili Pepper Flakes.
- You need 1.5 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of Rosemary.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of Thyme.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Fresh Cracked Pepper.
Drenched in lemony garlic butter, these tender Garlic Butter Baked Chicken Thighs are an easy and delicious no-fuss weeknight dinner recipe. Wash chicken breasts and pat dry. Place breasts on a foil lined baking sheet. Place soft butter in a bowl.
Garlic Butter Chicken & Potatoes instructions
- In a large bowl, combine chicken strips with soy sauce, 1.5 Tb canola oil, pepper, and hot sauce. Set aside to marinate..
- Parboil potatoes in boiling salted water for 8 minutes..
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, mix 1.5 Tb canola oil and 1.5 Tb butter..
- When butter is melted, add potatoes. Cook for about 4 minutes, stir and cook an additional 4-5 minutes until potatoes are golden and fork tender. Transfer to a plate and set aside..
- Keep skillet over medium heat. Add remaining 1.5 Tb butter, garlic, red chili pepper flakes, and fresh herbs. Lay chicken strips in one layer. Cook on each side for 2-3 minutes, until browned..
- Add potatoes to pan and heat through. Pour marinade over potatoes and stir in with chicken..
- Remove from heat and serve..
Add salt and ground black pepper. Skillet Chicken with Garlic Herb Butter Sauce – Super quick and easy skillet seared chicken topped with a delicious garlic and herb pan sauce that's sure to please! Chicken tenders with garlic butter is one of the best chicken tender recipes. Made with garlic, butter and spices on skillet. Honey butter garlic chicken is easy and loaded with tender bites of chicken in a delicious sauce!