You can have Coconut Tart using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut Tart
- Prepare of Bottom Part.
- It’s 50 grams of dessicated coconuts.
- You need 125 grams of soft butter.
- It’s 125 grams of sugar.
- You need 1 envelope of vanilla sugar.
- Prepare 4 medium of eggyolk.
- You need 4 medium of egg white.
- Prepare 100 grams of flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need of Topping Part.
- It’s 500 grams of low fat yoghurt.
- Prepare 250 grams of curd.
- You need 125 grams of sugar.
- You need 400 ml of cream.
- It’s 150 grams of dessicated coconuts.
- You need 400 grams of pineapples.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 9 slice of gelatine leaves.
Coconut Tart step by step
- Bottom: Toast the dessicated coconut in a pan until they have a gold-brownish colour. Then put them aside and let them cool..
- Mix the butter, sugar, vanilla sugar and the eggyolk.
- Mix the flour with the baking powder and give it to the coconuts. Then give this to the mixture from step 2..
- Beat the egg white until stiff and give it slowly to the rest (with a spoon).
- Give the mixture in a springform in which you've put baking paper (only on the bottom)..
- preheat oven to 180°C.
- Put the mixture for ~30 minutes in the oven..
- Topping: Mix the low fat yoghurt, curd, sugar and the juice of half a lemon with the gelatine and put it into the fridge..
- Whip the cream, chop the pineapple into litte pieces (as thick as your thumb) and give this with 100 grams of the coconuts to the mixture from step 8..
- Give the mixture with the help of a cake ring on top of the bottom part..
- Toast 50 grams of the dessicated coconuts in a pan until they are gold-brown and spread them on the top of the gateau..
- if you want, you can add 12-14 raffaellos in a circle on top of the gateau..