Pasta with Creamy Garlic Butter Alfredo Sauce and Shrimp. Creamy Alfredo sauce with lots of flavorful shrimp, angel hair pasta and spices. Soaking the shrimp in butter made it better. I actually added a little bit of garlic powder to the butter we After sauteeing the mushrooms I added the shrimp and alfredo sauce to the pan and let that all simmer.
Because let's face it – restaurant food is so good because it's loaded with butter, oil and salt. I once went in search for a famous Mashed Potato recipe. This easy shrimp Alfredo pasta recipe is the perfect fast weeknight dinner that's tasty enough for company! You can cook Pasta with Creamy Garlic Butter Alfredo Sauce and Shrimp using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pasta with Creamy Garlic Butter Alfredo Sauce and Shrimp
- You need of Spaghetti noodles.
- You need of Butter.
- It’s of Garlic(crushed).
- It’s of Flour.
- It’s of Whole milk.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Shrimp.
Tender shrimp and fettuccine pasta are smothered in an amazing creamy garlic sauce. Alfredo sauce (butter, cream, and parmesan), shouldn't be complicated to make, but I find. I pretty much always want comfort food. As much as I love eating vegetables and healthy stuff, it's much more All in all, this sauce comes together really quickly.
Pasta with Creamy Garlic Butter Alfredo Sauce and Shrimp instructions
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- While pasta is cooking make the sauce.
- Melt a stick of butter in saucepan over medium heat. Add 1/4 cup crushed garlic. Cook stirring. It should simmer 2 minutes.
- Add 4 TBS flour slowly whisking briskly to avoid lumps. Slowly whisk in 1 and a half cups of milk. Bring to simmer and cook stirring until thickened..
- Add 2 TBS butter to large skillet. Add 1 TBS crushed garlic..
- When butter is melted add approx 3 cups shrimp (30-40).
- Fold and stir until shrimp is coated with garlic butter. Put lid on and simmer on low for 5 minutes.
- Add sauce mixture to shrimp. Stirring until blended.
- Drain pasta.
- Pour shrimp and sauce over pasta.
- Mix and enjoy.
First, melt the butter and add the garlic. Let it cook for a minute or so, really getting that garlicky flavor into. A plate of pasta topped with creamy Alfredo sauce and chicken is a hearty meal option. To speed up dinner, instead of making your own sauce, use a jar of prepared Alfredo sauce to simplify the dish. As Alfredo sauce is typically high in fat and calories, compare nutrition labels to find the healthiest option.