Italian Grilled Beef Roast.
You can cook Italian Grilled Beef Roast using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian Grilled Beef Roast
- Prepare of Beef Roast per serving.
- Prepare of Cherry Tomatoes (I use Yellow Pear hybrids).
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of Rosemary.
- Prepare of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare of Mushrooms.
Italian Grilled Beef Roast instructions
- Heat up a skillet, and then pour in olive oil. Add the minced garlic on top and spread it over the pan..
- Add the mushrooms and beef to the pan. Then salt, pepper, and add Rosemary..
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half while you let the meat cook for a couple of minutes..
- Add the tomatoes next to the beef and flip the slab of meat over. Set a timer for 10 minutes..
- Once the timer is up, serve it up and enjoy!.