Garden Vegetable Turkey Chili.
You can create Garden Vegetable Turkey Chili by using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it:
Ingredients of Garden Vegetable Turkey Chili
- It’s 1 pound of ground turkey.
- It’s 6 of medium tomatoes, cubed.
- You need 2 of medium onion, chopped.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 2 of medium green peppers, chopped.
- It’s 1 can of (15-1/2 oz) kidney beans, rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1 can of (15-1/2 oz) chili beans with liquid.
- It’s 1-1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
Garden Vegetable Turkey Chili step by step
- In a 5-qt. dutch oven or saucepan, brown beef; drain..
- Add tomatoes, green onion and garlic..
- Cook over medium-low heat, string occasionally, for 20-30 minutes or until vegetables are tender..
- Add beans and seasonings; mix well..
- Simmer, uncovered, for 45-50 min. or until thickened, stirring occasionally..