You can have Vermicelli Fritters using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vermicelli Fritters
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Finely chopped Cabbage-.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped Onion-.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Finely Chopped Capsicum.
- You need 1 cup of Vermicelli – (uncooked).
- You need 1/2 cup of Besan Atta/Gramflour-.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Rava/Semolina.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Rice Flour.
- You need 2 tsp of Chaat Masala.
- It’s To taste of Salt.
- You need As required / 1/4 cup of Water ( but roughly for batter ).
- It’s 2 cups of Water for cooking vermicelli-.
- You need As required of Oil for frying.
Vermicelli Fritters instructions
- Cook the vermicelli in water for 5 minutes till it becomes soft. Once done strain it and drain out all the water. In a bowl add finely chopped cabbage, chopped onions, finely chopped capsicum, cooked vermicelli and mix well. Add the ginger garlic paste, garam masala, chaat masala, sugar, gram flour, rice flour, semolina and salt and mix again. The vegetables start to leave their water while mixing once mixed well leave for 5 mins..
- After 5 mins add little by little water to the vegetables. The batter should be medium thick. It should just coat the vegetables. In a deep bottom vessel add oil and let it become hot. You can check the consistency of the oil by adding little of the fritter/bhajiya batter. If it comes up immediately the oil is ready..
- Now add the fritters/bhajiya in the hot oil by using a spoon or your hands in small amounts. Let it cook well. The flame should be medium. Serve hot with tomato ketchup and do not forget tea or coffee..