Rosemary Mushroom Orzo.
You can have Rosemary Mushroom Orzo using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rosemary Mushroom Orzo
- Prepare 2 cups of dry Orzo or small, solid pasta, cooked al dente'.
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 Tblsp of butter.
- You need 1 cup of sliced white mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of Rosemary, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of red onion, chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of lemon pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
Rosemary Mushroom Orzo step by step
- Set aside your pasta and prepare a large saute skillet with butter and then olive oil over medium-low heat.
- Once the pan is ready, add the mushrooms and red onion, saute until tender.
- Next, add the rosemary and garlic, lemon pepper, and salt and saute an additional 2 minutes.
- Once combined add the pasta and cook another 2 minutes.
- Now lower the heat. Add heavy cream.
- Stir to combine and return the heat to medium-high and bring to a boil, about 5 minutes.
- Lower heat again and simmer about 3 minutes until cream is reduced and absorbed by pasta.
- Pour into bowls, garnish with grated parmesan, sliced mushroom, and a tiny sprig of rosemary to serve.