Fried Jalapeno Coins (Bottle Caps). Jalapeno Bottle Caps are battered and fried jalapeno pepper slices. They resemble bottle caps when they are cooked, hence the name. How to Make Jalapeno Bottle Caps (Fried Jalapeno Slices) – The Recipe Method.
Game day, movie night or family game night are perfect nights to enjoy these special Dust the jalapeños with flour, making sure they are evenly coated. Make your own crispy, crunchy, restaurant style battered and fried jalapeno bottle caps (fried jalapeno pepper slices) at home. While the oil heats up, combine the fry mix with the beer, stirring until smooth. You can have Fried Jalapeno Coins (Bottle Caps) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Jalapeno Coins (Bottle Caps)
- You need 6-8 of jalapenos.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 bottle of light beer.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp. of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of black pepper.
- Prepare 4 cups of vegetable oil.
These dipped jalapenos are easy to make and take very little time to fry up. Perfect for the hungry party crowd! Making the batter is a breeze. So, the next time you are trying to think of a fun (and spicy) appetizer to serve to your hungry party crowd… make up some Jalapeno Bottle Caps!
Fried Jalapeno Coins (Bottle Caps) step by step
- Heat oil in large pot until hot. 🔥 Coin jalapenos and set aside..
- Add flour, egg and seasonings to bowl and combine; mixture with be thick..
- Slowly add in beer and mix until well blended..
- Place coins in batter mixture and drop one at a time in small batches into hot oil for 30 seconds or so, flipping over to equally brown both sides. Drain on paper towel. Enjoy!.
Get Bottlecaps (CAP) price, charts, volume, market cap, exchange list and more. Are you sure want to remove this coin? Any transactions associated with this coin will also be removed. While the oil heats up, combine the fry mix with the beer, stirring until smooth. Toss the jalapeno slices in the batter.