Guilt-Free cranberry cereal macaroon. I could never eat enough of them. These no-bake chocolate macaroons are also known as 'Frogs and Haystacks.' Making choices that are meaningful to you is the essence of the French woman's secret. French women see life differently than American women, and eating is.
Fair Trade Certified Chocolate; Vegan; Kosher Dairy; Non-GMO. TASTY BREAKFAST – Kashi GO Chocolate Crunch Cereal tastes great with dairy or nut milk, yogurt or by itself as a snack. Combine the cereal, coconut, cranberries, and chips in a large bowl. You can have Guilt-Free cranberry cereal macaroon using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Guilt-Free cranberry cereal macaroon
- You need 1 cup of finely chopped fresh cranberries.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut flour.
- You need 4 oz of shredded sweetened coconut.
- You need 10 oz of muesli (I used Bob‘s Red Mill Old Country Style).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extra.
- You need 1 (14 oz) of can sweetened condensed milk.
Cranberries are a must-eat this season, and with this delicious macaroon recipe, there's no reason to miss out. Whip up this mix of shredded coconut, cranberries and organic Whole O's cereal. Quick to make, even quicker to eat, and full of wholesome superfood ingredients. Classic gluten free Italian almond macaroons are super easy to make.
Guilt-Free cranberry cereal macaroon step by step
- Toss chopped cranberries and coconut flours together in a large bowl. Stir to coat..
- Add remaining ingredients and mixed well with a spatula.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place spoonful of batter on baking sheets. Ensure the baking sheet is coated with nonstick spread or parchment paper as the cookies can stick.
- Bake for 20 min. Or until golden..
- Cool and serve!.
These low carb cookies are perfect for sharing with family and friends. In addition to these Italian almond macaroons, I'll be including my cream cheese cookies, peanut butter blossoms, and cranberry almond biscotti. Other Ingredients: Cranberries (cranberries, apple juice), sesame seeds, GMO free soy kernels, almonds, dried apples unsulphured, sunflower kernels, puffed rice, corn flakes (GMO free corn, maple syrup, sea salt), raw bee honey. Cranberry Coconut Macaroons are soft and DELICIOUS Christmas cookies. No one will guess they Cranberry Coconut Macaroons are soft and delicious Christmas cookies.