Vermicelli. Add vermicelli to one of your lists below, or create a new one. Vermicelli is very fine, long strands of pasta – like a skinny spaghetti – often used in soups. The name means 'little worms' in Italian (though in America, it is described more ethereally 'angel hair' pasta).
Wikipedia Article About Vermicelli on Wikipedia. Vermicelli (Italian, literally, 'little worms') is a type of pasta, round in section and somewhat thinner than spaghetti. Vermicelli Nut Idli perfect choice for those days when you feel like having idli, but have no batter, or when you wish to have a. You can have Vermicelli using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vermicelli
- Prepare 1 packet of vermicelli.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli.
- You need to taste of Red chilli powder.
- You need as needed of Oil.
Vermicelli is a type of fine pasta that is similar to spaghetti. The pasta features long rounded pasta In Italian, vermicelli literally means "little worms" and reflects the pastas distinctive worm-like shape. Vermicelli definition is – pasta made in long solid strings smaller in diameter than spaghetti. Examples of vermicelli in a Sentence.
- Take a pan and boil vermicelli and grain it completely…..
- Now, take a pan and heat up the oil….add onion, capsicum, Green chilli…now let the onion get pink in colour….
- Now, add haldi, red chilli powder and salt in it… And then add vermicelli in it….
- Mix it very well close the pan and put the flame on low for 5/7 mins….
- The yummy Vermicelli is ready.
A wide variety of vermicelli options are available to you, such as product type, origin, and type. Vermicelli originally means a type of long pasta a bit thicker than spaghetti. Over time, the term has many different meaning. In the US, vermicelli refers to a pasta that is thinner than spaghetti. From Italian vermicelli, plural of vermicello ("little worm"), from verme ("worm"), from Latin vermis + -cello ("diminutive suffix"). vermicelli (usually uncountable, plural vermicellis).