Cheesy broccoli orzo side dish. This broccoli and Cheese Orzo is a life saver. It is so easy to make and full of flavor, as well as secret vegetables. We've done all the busy work for you, so you just need to.
Lightly flavored with garlic, onion, and two types of cheese, orzo pasta is delicious on its own or pairs especially well with grilled meat and roasted vegetables or simply a salad. Transform healthy broccoli into family-pleasing goodness. Include it in salads, soups, casseroles, or stir-fries. You can cook Cheesy broccoli orzo side dish using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy broccoli orzo side dish
- Prepare 2 cup of broccoli chopped.
- It’s 2 cup of orzo pasta.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need of salt.
This is a family favorite for holidays and get-togethers! This recipe has been passed down in our family for years because it's so cheesy and delicious! Three-Cheese Orzo Pasta. "Creamy, cheesy orzo recipe simmered in chicken broth with onions Quick, easy and delicious side dish!" Visual learner? A broccoli puree makes a great and tasty side dish plus it's easy to do.
Cheesy broccoli orzo side dish step by step
- Boil salted water in a large sauce pan. Add orzo. Cook about 3 minutes. Add broccoli and cook another 5 minutes..
- Drain pasta broccoli mixture. Add butter, milk, and cheeses to the pan. Add orzo broccoli. Mix and cook on low until liquid is absorbed..
- Should be a consistency of a risotto. Kind of. Enjoy.
Top it with cream and cheese for that cheesy crust. It's silky smooth and goes with. To make these cheesy side dish, you just need to follow a few very easy steps. My complete baked orzo recipe is at the bottom in the printable card. this baked cheesy orzo dish was fancy enough to serve to company with Chicken Cutlets and a Salad and Wow they loved it. Broccoli and cheese is a masterful flavor combination.