Jalapeno Shrimp Alfredo Spaghetti. A silky carbonara style alfredo sauce recipe tossed with pasta, shrimp, and roasted jalapeno peppers. Cook until it starts to just barely brown the jalapenos and garlic. Fettuccine alfredo is one of life's greatest comfort foods.
Depending on their size and the heat of your pan they could cook in literally one minute, so keep an eye on them! Spicy Shrimp and Spaghetti Aglio Olio (Garlic and Oil). Rinse shrimp; pat dry with paper towels. You can cook Jalapeno Shrimp Alfredo Spaghetti using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jalapeno Shrimp Alfredo Spaghetti
- It’s 1 pound of extra large gulf shrimp.
- Prepare 1 of large diced jalapeño.
- You need 1 of small jar your favorite Alfredo sauce.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of favorite white wine for cooking.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- You need to taste of pepper.
- You need to taste of garlic powder.
- You need to taste of cajan seasoning.
- Prepare of spaghetti for two.
- You need of olive oil.
Meanwhile, cook linguine according to package directions. Spicy Jalapeno-Shrimp Pasta. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Rich and creamy Shrimp Alfredo baked in Spaghetti Squash Boats is the ultimate low carb keto comfort food. Read the post for how to turn this into a quick weeknight meal.
Jalapeno Shrimp Alfredo Spaghetti step by step
- Medium pot bring water to boil with a tsp of olive oil and place in spaghetti for 6 minutes. Remove from heat..
- In a large sauce pan on medium high melt butter and tsp of olive oil. Once butter melts add wine, jalapeño and simmer for 2 minutes, then add shrimp and seasoning. Stir and simmer for 3 t 4 minutes and add Alfredo sauce. Simmer till ready to eat! Enjoy.
This is hands down the most delicious thing I've cooked recently. I mean, you cannot go wrong with tasty. Shrimp are butterflied and stuffed with cheddar and jalapeno, then wrapped in bacon, seasoned and grilled. Sprinkle the stuffed shrimp with garlic powder and Old Bay Seasoning TM. Wrap each shrimp with a slice of bacon and secure with a toothpick.