Orzo broccoli casserole. My first encounters with casseroles were from a box, where you added hamburger meat or canned tuna to a mix of dried noodles, cooking liquid, and some mysterious seasoning packet. And I'll be the first to admit that this dish isn't going to win any beauty contests.. The cheese, the orzo and the chicken and broccoli make this casserole.
Be the first to review this recipe. cook broccoli til tender crisp. combine all ingredients except bread crumbs, butter and half cup of cheese. place in casserole dish. Directions for: Broccoli and Orzo Casserole. This Greek-inspired dish, featuring chicken, spinach, oregano, feta cheese crumbles and fresh lemon, proves that casseroles can be lighter and. You can have Orzo broccoli casserole using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Orzo broccoli casserole
- Prepare 3/4 lb of ground turkey.
- It’s 1 lb of orzo.
- Prepare 1 head of broccoli.
- Prepare 6 oz of velveeta cheese.
- You need 5 of mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 can of cream of chicken.
- Prepare of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of salt pepper.
Zesty Chicken Orzo Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Broccoli and Orzo is an easy, kid-friendly side dish which combines orzo – a rice shaped pasta with fresh broccoli, garlic and oil. It's also quick to whip up, and makes a perfect. This broccoli and Cheese Orzo is a life saver.
Orzo broccoli casserole instructions
- Pre heat oven 375. Boil water for orzo and broccoli. Cut broccoli into bite size pieces. Cook orzo for 5 minutes then add broccoli, mushrooms. Cook for another 7 minutes..
- Saute ground turkey in a separate pan while orzo broccoli cooks. Sprinkle the Italian seasoning on turkey while cookin..
- Drain orzo and use the pot for the next ingredients. Add milk, cubed velveeta and cream of chicken, stir till combined and cooked..
- Pour all ingredients into pot and fold all together.
- Pour into a greased baking dish. Sprinkle parmesan on top of casserole and put in oven. Cook 20 minutes. Enjoy.
It is so easy to make and full of flavor, as well as I cut up the broccoli small enough that my kids didn't even notice. . . which is a win in my book. The words one pot casserole make most of us very happy. This recipe turns convenient, frozen meatballs into a creamy and cheesy dish complete with vegetables. Add some ground beef and orzo pasta and you have yourself a delicious casserole! In a large saucepan, melt butter. · This broccoli cheese casserole is an easy cheesy broccoli casserole recipe!