Scrambled Eggs with Jalapeño Popper Stuffing. These jalapeño poppers are anything but that. Each egg cup is the ultimate combo of heat and flavor. In addition, each popper has a piece of bae-con wrapped around it.
These were even better once topped with hot sauce and avocado then stuffed inside a tortilla. Migas (Scrambled Eggs with Crispy Tortillas). A quick and easy Migas recipe, which are lightly scrambled eggs with crispy tortillas, jalapeno peppers, tomato and melted. You can have Scrambled Eggs with Jalapeño Popper Stuffing using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Scrambled Eggs with Jalapeño Popper Stuffing
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of jalapeño popper stuffing.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Chyanne pepper.
- It’s Tbsp of bacon grease or cooking oil.
- You need of Small sweet tomato.
- You need of Avacado.
Try this Jalapeño Popper Scrambled Eggs recipe, or contribute your own. Scrambled Eggs And Potatoes, Scrambled Eggs With Salmon, Scrambled Eggs With Mexican scrambled eggs Huevos al a MexicanaThe Tortilla Channel. tomato, red pepper, small onion, eggs, vegetable oil, salt. Scrambled eggs have always been a favorite. I've always liked jalapenos but now things are in overdrive.
Scrambled Eggs with Jalapeño Popper Stuffing instructions
- Use your left over popper stuffings. I added my favorite diced link sausage when I made mixture. See jalapeño popper recipe..
- Small skillet, heat to medium high with oil. Pour in scrambled eggs and add all ingredients except tomato and avocado. Cook till done to your taste..
- Plate and add sliced tomato and avocado to plate. I like to add my favorite salsa on top. Enjoy!.
Think of this Jalapeno Popper Scrambled Eggs as a quicker and less messy version of a jalapeno popper. Egg, Jalapeno, Pepper, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Main Course. Add peppers, chiles and garlic, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Spicy Jalapeno Scrambled Eggs is a Mexican style breakfast prepared with red tomatoes, onions and fresh Jalapenos which resembles the Add beaten eggs and cilantro to the vegetables. Once mixed begin to fill the jalapenos with the filling making sure to "burp" the air pockets out as you fill it so that you can get as much in About this video: In this Armadillo Eggs Recipe video, Jabin from Postal Barbecue will teach you How to make stuffed jalapeno.