Oven Fried Ravioli. Occasionally my mom would toss some gnocchi or ravioli into the mix to appease me, but I would still. Arrange ravioli on the baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Crispy, crunchy and cheese-filled, these easy, oven-baked raviolis are perfect for dipping and sure to be the appetizer your guests won't be able to.
I'm half Italian so ravioli was on my dinner often when I was growing up. Tortilla Chip Crusted Oven-Fried Ravioli with Spicy Fontina Queso Fundido. Oven-Fried Green Tomatoes with Sriracha-Ranch Dipping Sauce (Gluten-Free, Low-Carb, Phase One) by Kalyn's Kitchen. You can cook Oven Fried Ravioli using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven Fried Ravioli
- It’s 1 package of frozen ravioli (24 ounce).
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of half and half.
- It’s 1 cup of Panko bread crumbs, Italian seasoned.
- You need 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Parmesan cheese to sprinkle on top.
- It’s 1 of small jar pizza sauce (14 ounce).
June's Air Fry cook mode flawlessly whips up this classic Italian restaurant favorite. Kids and adults alike will be delighted by these crispy, cheesy and chewy snacks. Cook ravioli as directed on package. Coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
Oven Fried Ravioli instructions
- Mix together in a bowl the eggs and half and half……you can use a whisk or a fork to mix it…..
- Put frozen ravioli into bowl with half and half and eggs, gently coat all ravioli……
- In another bowl mix seasoned bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese thoroughly……
- Dip coated ravioli into bread crumb mixture, then place ravioli onto a greased cookie sheet, repeat until all ravioli are done……Work quickly ! They tend to get stuck together, if that happens to you just gently separate ravioli with a dull knife !!.
- Bake in oven at 375 degrees for 12-14 min or until ravioli are golden in color……
- Remove from cookie sheet, place on a serving tray, sprinkle lightly with extra Parmesan cheese and heat up your pizza sauce in a separate pan and dip ravioli into pizza sauce when it’s heated……
- Serve and Enjoy 😉!!!!.
Transfer ravioli to platter, sprinkle with parsley, serve with sauce. Cheese ravioli is coated in breadcrumbs, panko, parmesan, and spices, and air fried (or baked) to Optional: spray raviolis lightly with cooking spray. It is still "Food Munchter Approved" and still fairly healthy. Fried ravioli are breaded, deep-fried versions of the filled pasta that make a fun appetizer. Once you are ready to serve, heat.