Carrot cumin soup. Add stock (or water plus bouillon). Add cumin, salt and freshly-ground pepper. Carrot Cumin Parsley Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
A spiced carrot soup, made creamy by the addition of natural yoghurt. This recipe has been submitted by the Good Food community. Add the carrots, broth, cumin, coriander, salt, and pepper. You can have Carrot cumin soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot cumin soup
- You need 5 of medium size carrots.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 2 of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 of medium size onion.
- You need of cooking oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
Purée the soup with an immersion blender or, working in batches, purée in a blender or food. Jennifer Trainer Thompson and Johanna M. Purée the soup with an immersion blender or, working in batches, purée in a blender or food. Try this brightly colored soup for a kick of vitamin A.
Carrot cumin soup step by step
- Cut carrots to small chunks Fry onions and garlic Till soft add cumin seeds and stir.
- Now add carrots and salt. Stir for 2 minutes add water till the level of carrots let it boil till soft and use a blender to blend.
- Return to the cooking pan if Too thick add some water let it simmer and serve..
- It can be served as starter or along side your favourite meal.
Select the soup preset program , which is represented by a soup bowl icon. Cumin adds a wonderful freshness to this healthy carrot soup. Ingredients for Carrot and Cumin Soup Recipe. Cut carrots to small chunks Fry onions and garlic Till soft add cumin seeds and stir. Carrot soup PLUS peanut butter, chili garlic sauce and basil.