Strawberry Chocolate Ravioli.
You can have Strawberry Chocolate Ravioli using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Chocolate Ravioli
- You need 2 Cup of Refined Flour.
- It’s 3 Tsp of Oil.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Strawberry Syrup.
- It’s 2 Tsp of Chocolate Sauce.
- Prepare 15 of Hershey's chocolate.
- Prepare 4-5 of Dark Chocolate.
- Prepare 5 Scoops of Vanilla Ice cream.
Strawberry Chocolate Ravioli instructions
- Take 1 Cup Flour in two separate containers. Add 1 1/2 tsp oil to each container. Add 3 Tbsp Strawberry Syrup to on container..
- Add required water to the flour and knead a soft dough. Knead the dough for 10 – 15 minutes to get a soft and smooth textured dough..
- Let the dough rest for 10 minutes. Roll thin sheets from both the dough. Make thing strips from the red sheet and place it on the white sheet. Roll it and make a thin sheet..
- Place the rolled sheet in the Ravioli mould. Put Hershey's kisses and pieces of dark chocolate and close the mould. See to it that the Ravioli is properly sealed..
- Take water in a saucepan. Heat the water till it starts bubbling. Add Ravioli to the boiling water and cook on high flame than medium flame for 15 – 17 minutes..
- Remove the cooked Ravioli from boiling water and let them cool for 2 to 3 minutes. Place the Ravioli in the serving plate and garnish it with Chocolate Sauce, Strawberry Sauce, Vanilla Icecream, Chocolate Flakes.
- Enjoy hot melting chocolate ravioli with vanilla Icecream.