Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake.
You can cook Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake
- It’s 3 of chicken breasts, cut into bite size chunks.
- You need 1/2 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 lb. of spiral pasta, Rotini.
- Prepare 1/2-1 bottle of Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Sauce.
- It’s 1 container (30 oz.) of Ricotta Cheese (whole or skim, your preference).
- Prepare 3 cups of Ranch Dressing.
- You need 2-3 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tsp. of dried parsley.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake instructions
- Place chicken chunks and onion in skillet in a little olive oil. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder and parsley..
- Cook over medium high heat until thoroughly cooked..
- Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed on package. Drain, and set aside..
- Coat chicken with 1/2 bottle of Frank's Red Hot Sauce. If you prefer more heat, add the entire bottle. Simmer for 5 minutes; remove from heat..
- In a large bowl, combine the Ricotta cheese and Ranch Dressing until smooth..
- Add in Buffalo chicken..
- Add in cooked pasta..
- Spray a 9 x 13 dish and a 8 x 8 dish with cooking spray. Distribute evenly among dishes. You can freeze one of these for a later use if you prefer..
- Top with mozzarella cheese and place in a preheated 350 degree oven and bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Enjoy!.