Homemade Honey Mustard Vinaigrette.
You can cook Homemade Honey Mustard Vinaigrette using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 3 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of each garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
Homemade Honey Mustard Vinaigrette instructions
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the apple cider vinegar, honey, dijon mustard, garlic powder, salt and pepper until well combined..
- As your whisking, pour in the olive oil and continue to whisk until all the oil is added and incorporated..
- That's it! Store in the fridge in an airtight container (I use a pint sized mason jar) for up to 3 weeks. It may separate over time, but just give it a shake before serving and it's as good as new. If the oil solidifies a bit in the fridge, just leave the dressing out at room temperature for 10 or so minutes before serving..
- So, so good on a chicken salad –>.