Grilled Honey-Glazed Cornish Hens.
You can cook Grilled Honey-Glazed Cornish Hens using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Honey-Glazed Cornish Hens
- You need of Cornish Hens.
- Prepare of Honey.
- You need of Butter, melted.
- You need of Sea Salt.
- It’s of Cracked Black Pepper.
- It’s of Paprika.
Grilled Honey-Glazed Cornish Hens instructions
- Rinse birds well and then dry off skin with paper towels..
- Spatchcock hens. With heavy duty scissors, cut up each side of backbone from rear to front of bird to remove. Bend bird in half and lay skin side up..
- Melt butter and mix well with honey and then liberally apply mixture to skin office birds..
- Mix salt, pepper and paprika. Shake over skin side of birds..
- Setup grill for indirect cooking at 325°. When temperature is holding steady, place birds directly into grill grate, skin side up and cook until internal temperature of breasts are 165°. Generally takes about 1 hour and 20 minutes approximately..
- Let rest for 5 minutes..