Jalapeno Popper Cheeseball. How do you make a Jalapeno Popper Cheese Ball Recipe? First using a stand or hand mixer on medium speed beat your cream cheese, sour cream, garlic powder, onion powder and black pepper until smooth and creamy. Jalapeno peppers are stuffed with a blend of cream cheese and Cheddar cheese in this crowd-pleasing, bacon-wrapped Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers.
A Jalapeno Popper Cheese Ball is the perfect party appetizer! It's creamy with a little kick and crunch, and it's majorly delicious and super easy to make! Mine was still firm yet soft enough to coat with toppings If you get a chance to try this Jalapeño Popper Football Cheese Ball, let me know! You can have Jalapeno Popper Cheeseball using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jalapeno Popper Cheeseball
- Prepare 2 of pkgs. cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare to taste of garlic powder & black pepper,.
- You need 1 tsp. of Mrs. Dash Onion & Herb.
- It’s 2 cups of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 10-12 slices of bacon, cooked, crumbled and drained.
- It’s 2 of jalapenos, diced.
- You need 1/3 cup of green onions, chopped.
Leave some love in the comment form below. My husband is a cheese ball fanatic. He could pound an entire cheese ball all by himself. When planning out out New Years menu, I knew we needed a delicious cheese ball to make an appearance.
Jalapeno Popper Cheeseball instructions
- Mix together cream cheese, sour cream and seasonings until blended..
- Have all remaining ingredients ready to go!.
- Add in 1 1/2 cups of the cheese and half of the bacon, onion and jalapenos..
- Mix together to completely incorporate..
- Reserve the remainder of the ingredients for coating of the cheeseball. Place them in the fridge..
- Place mixture in a large ball on top of plastic wrap..
- Wrap tightly and place in fridge overnight..
- Just prior to serving, remove cheeseball from wrap and roll in the remaining ingredients to completely coat..
- Enjoy with chips or Ritz crackers!.
This Bacon Jalapeño Cheese Ball recipe is easy to make with a creamy base is loaded with crispy smokey bacon, spicy jalapenos Jalapeno Popper Dip is one of the most popular recipes on my site (there's a good reason it's been pinned over a million times) so. This may be the easiest holiday appetizer in the world. Just mix everything together then chill and roll it up. Make this ahead of your holiday party. It's no exaggeration to say that cheeseballs speak to my soul.