Creamy Jalapeño Stuffed Burgers with Raspberry Chipotle Sauce. Words cannot actually describe the deliciousness of this recipe. This is the kind of gourmet burger you would order at some crazy fancy restaurant and only dream of replicating. Gourmet Burgers Beef Burgers Bbq Burger Enjoy Your Meal Beste Burger Tacos Hamburger Recipes Panini Hamburger Best Hamburger Patty Recipe.
If desired, strain to remove seeds. Serve burgers on buns topped with Raspberry-Chipotle Sauce and spinach. If not using buns, place spinach on plate and then nestle burgers on greens and spread sauce on patties. You can cook Creamy Jalapeño Stuffed Burgers with Raspberry Chipotle Sauce using 27 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Jalapeño Stuffed Burgers with Raspberry Chipotle Sauce
- It’s of Burgers.
- It’s 2.5 lbs of ground beef.
- It’s 1 lb of ground sausage.
- It’s 8 oz. of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of diced jalapeno.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped bacon.
- It’s of Raspberry Chipotle Sauce.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of oil.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of diced jalapenos.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of minced garlic.
- You need 3 cups of fresh raspberries, rinsed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cider vinegar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of chipotle seasoning.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of cornstarch (optional).
- It’s 4 Tablespoons of cold water (optional).
- It’s of Onion Rings.
- It’s of oil to fry.
- Prepare 2 of large onions, thinly sliced and separated into rings.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of panko crumbs 1 egg, beaten.
- Prepare of Other Ingredients.
- Prepare 6 of large hamburger buns.
- Prepare 6 oz of Baby RomaineLettuce.
- You need 6 of pepper jack cheese slices.
This creamy green sauce is incredibly good and addictive. It's tangy and spicy profile is irresistible. Its ingredients are a mystery when you taste it. The creamy texture makes you believe it has avocado or maybe some sort of cream or mayonnaise.
Creamy Jalapeño Stuffed Burgers with Raspberry Chipotle Sauce instructions
- Prep time!.
- Mix cream cheese, jalapenos, and bacon in small bowl..
- Separate ground beef into 6 sections. Divide each section in half and flatten them with the palm of your hands..
- Add ⅙ of the cream cheese mixture to the center of one of the halves, then place the other half over the cream cheese mixture and seal the sides. Do this for each patty and girl on medium heat for about 5-7 min. per side or until done and completely cooked through. You can also place the pepper jack cheese on top of the burgers to allow it to melt..
- Heat oil in sauce pan. Add jalapenos and garlic. Saute for 1 minute. Add the rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil. Simmer on low for about 15 minutes or until it thickens to the desired consistency. I like mine a little thicker so I combine 2 Tablespoons of cornstarch with 4 Tablespoons of cold water and add to simmering sauce and cook for another 2 min. Once thickened, remove from heat and set aside..
- Heat oil to 360 degrees. Dip onions in the beaten egg and then in the panko crumbs. Fry in oil until the first side is golden brown in color then flip and do the other side until golden brown. Remove from heat and set on a paper towel..
- Place lettuce on the bottom half of the bun. Lay the burger on top of the lettuce. Place the pepper jack cheese on top of the burger unless you already melted it over the top. Next add the Raspberry Chipotle Sauce then onion rings. Top it with the top of the bun..
- Serve and enjoy!.
This popular raspberry chipotle chile sauce recipe from Chef Emeril Lagasse is sweet, savory and packs some heat. The chipotle chilis, which are smoke-dried jalapeño peppers, have a smoky flavor that makes this sauce a natural as a barbecue sauce or a glaze for meat. The Best Raspberry Jalapeno Sauce Recipes on Yummly These jalapeño popper stuffed burgers have tons of cheddar flavor and just the right amount of spice to take things to the edge. Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high.