Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can cook Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of extra virgin coconut oil, at room temperature.
- It’s 3/4 cup of light brown sugar, lightly packed.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of coconut extract.
- It’s 1 cup of mini semi sweet chicolate chips.
- You need 1 cup of sweetened flaked coconut.
Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Line baking sheets with parchment dpaper.
- In a bowl whisk flour, baking soda and salt.
- Heat coconut oil in microwave or stove top just until melted but not hot, it takes just about 10 seconds.
- Add coconut oil to large bowl and add both sugars and extracts, beat until creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time beating in each egg.
- Stir in flour mixture untl incorporated.
- Add coconut and chololate chips and evenly fold in.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place on prepared cookie sheets, bake 8 to 10 minutes until edged are light golden but center is not quite set..
- Cool in pan 5 minutes then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.