Vermicelli kheer pysam. Instant sweet dish for satisfying your taste buds, to increase the sweetness in your special moments. Do try it sometime SUBSCRIBE AND SHARE NOW!!!! Vermicelli kheer recipe With step by step photos.
Seviyan kheer or Semiyan payasam is a creamy and delicious dessert that you can put together in a cinch. That is why it is perfect for potlucks. How to make Semiya Payasam Recipe – Vermicelli Kheer Recipe. You can have Vermicelli kheer pysam using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vermicelli kheer pysam
- Prepare 50 gm of vermicelli.
- You need 100 gm of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 spoon of ghee.
- It’s As needed of Chopped dry fruits(I have taken cashew, almonds,raisins).
Add fried vermicelli, mix well and cook on medium heat for five to seven minutes. Vermicelli Kheer, a delicious Indian dessert made with milk and vermicelli strands is often served as a sweet accompaniment in lunch or dinner. Vermicelli Kheer Recipe (with Step by Step Photos). Vermicelli kheer is ready to be served.
Vermicelli kheer pysam step by step
- In a woak add 2 spn ghee.
- Once it is heated add vermicelli and dry fruits of your choice and roast them for 5 mintues.
- Add sugar and stir well.
- Now add milk and cook it for 10 mintues in medium flame. Once it's cooked turn off the stove.
- Serve hot or cold!!.
It can be served hot or chilled according to individual As it cools the kheer will become thick. You can add hot or cold milk to adjust the consistency of the kheer. Vegan Vermicelli pudding or Semiyan Kheer is a pudding made with roasted vermicelli noodles. Seviyan Kheer, Semiyan Payasam or Vermicelli pudding are similar desserts made during festivals. Seviyan=vermicelli, so for this kheer, seviyan were first roasted in ghee and then cooked in milk and sweetened with sugar.