Keto Friendly Jalapeño Poppers. These keto jalapeno poppers are keto-friendly and delicious. This easy low-carb recipe is a guaranteed crowd pleaser. Whether you're entertaining friends for dinner or throwing a Superbowl party — no one's passing up a taste of these delicious poppers.
Just be sure to make a few batches if you're having company over, because they go. Sharing my easy homemade jalapeño poppers recipe. KETO JALAPENO POPPERS make a great appetizer that even the carb-lovers will devour! You can have Keto Friendly Jalapeño Poppers using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Jalapeño Poppers
- Prepare 6 of large jalapeño peppers.
- Prepare 8 ounces of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley,.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped green onion,.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt.
- It’s 1/3 cup of grated sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 3-4 tablespoons of crumbled feta cheese,.
I'm including instructions for making these extra quick in These bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers are something that I've made for years, but I thought I'd share them here now that he's a little more into. Place wrapped jalapeno poppers on a baking pan. This keto friendly side dish uses cauliflower as the swap for the traditional potato salad. We're kicking things up a notch by adding in spicy jalapeo peppers We're switching the classic salad up today with this low-carb Jalapeño Popper "Potato" Salad.
Keto Friendly Jalapeño Poppers instructions
- Preheat the oven to 425 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. wash, Clean and cut the peppers lengthwise,prepare cheese mixture,combine the cream cheese,feta cheese, ¼ cup chopped parsley and green onion, garlic powder, onion powder and salt. Stir to combine..
- Stuff the peppers with the cream cheese mixture.
- Top each of the peppers with cheddar cheese,bake 15 mints..
This keto friendly side dish uses cauliflower as the. Free carb counter and keto diet tracker for the low carb and ketogenic diet. Keto jalapeno poppers are creamy, spicy appetizers topped with smoky bacon. These keto jalapeno poppers are stuffed with a cheesy cream cheese filling and topped with smoky bacon. They're a simple, but delicious appetizer for carb-watchers and cheese lovers alike.