You can have Coconut Cake using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut Cake
- You need 1 cup of desiccated coconut.
- You need 1 cup of self-raising flour (the photo is of one I baked using gf self-rasing flour).
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 cups of icing sugar.
Coconut Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease or line a loaf tin..
- Mix together coconut, sifted flour, sugar and milk. Pour into prepared tin and bake for 45 minutes..
- Make plain icing by combining sifted icing sugar and adding enough water until reached desired consistency. Only ice once cake has completely cooled..