Jalapeño and bacon smothered chicken. This recipe for Chicken Tenders with Bacon Jalapeño Sauce makes a delicious main course everyone will love. This recipe can be part of a low-carb After cooking, they are smothered with creamy smokey bacon sauce infused with jalapeño peppers. Everyone will love this smokey, spicy goodness.
This easy to prepare Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Popper Chicken recipe captures the flavors of one of my favorite guilty pleasure appetizers. Make this low carb stuffed jalapeno, bacon wrapped chicken for dinner! It is so delicious and works perfectly for the keto diet. You can cook Jalapeño and bacon smothered chicken using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jalapeño and bacon smothered chicken
- You need 8 of large skinless boneless chicken breast.
- It’s of Spinach and artichoke dip.
- It’s of Salt/pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 4 slices of thick cut bacon- cooked.
- You need 2 of jalapeños thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of green onion chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of chopped mushrooms.
- It’s 6 slices of provolone cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
Take one end of the bacon slice and bring it to the other end and roll the chicken and bacon together to. Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeño Chicken Bites are flattened chicken tenders stuffed with cream cheese laced with chopped jalapeño pieces, then wrapped with bacon. Whether you call them Armadillo Eggs with Chicken, Chicken Grenades, or Jalapeño Chicken Poppers. A crispy Panko crusted chicken breast smothered in a delicious and cheesy jalapeno popper topping!
Jalapeño and bacon smothered chicken instructions
- Wash and Clean chicken breast. Next slice the middle of the chicken breast enough to create a pocket. Being sure not to cut too far or else your filling will fall out..
- Next add a tablespoon of the spinach artichoke dip inside the pocket of the chicken breast. Be sure to use a different spoon each time to prevent contamination. Take a tooth pick and pin the chicken closed. Set aside.
- Cook the bacon in a pan. Drain on paper towel..
- Cook chicken briefly on both sides. Once all chicken has been browned, add jalapeños, green onion, bacon, mushrooms to the chicken.
- Next add cheeses and bake at 350 until melted. Enjoy!.
Combine diced jalapeno peppers, crumbled bacon, cream cheese and grated cheddar in a small bowl. In second bowl, combine Panko bread crumbs, garlic powder and paprika. This one is for Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Chicken Thighs and it's a big hit at my house. Everything tastes better wrapped in bacon, right? Because chicken breast is quite lean, the bacon provides a dose of fat, while the jalapeno-mushroom stuffing brings a kick of flavor, too.