Spinach Orzo Pasta.
You can cook Spinach Orzo Pasta using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach Orzo Pasta
- Prepare 1 of Onion (diced).
- Prepare 3 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 cup of Orzo.
- You need 1 cup of Spinach (julienned).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Radicchio (julienned).
- You need 1/4 cup of Sun dried tomatoe (diced).
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
Spinach Orzo Pasta instructions
- Bring a medium-size pot of water to boil. Add a generous amount of salt. When the water comes to a rolling boil add pasta. Approximately 9 minutes..
- In a large skillet, on medium high heat, add a quarter sized amount of olive oil. Add onions and garlic. Add a pinch of salt and fresh cracked pepper. Sauté until onions are translucent. Add radicchio and reduce the heat to medium low..
- Once your pasta is finished cooking drain and add to the onion mixture along with the spinach. Mix thoroughly.
- Serve and enjoy..